Jawai-Bera – Leopards’ Galore
19000 per person
- A short 2 nights-3 days-4 safaris Tour to one of the best leopard destinations in India
- A unique rocky habitat makes this place an ideal Leopard country
- Easily accessible via Udaipur and Jodhpur, which are the nearest airports
- Experience the thrill of tracking this otherwise elusive Big Cat on a safari which is totally different from other wildlife destinations
- Four jeep safaris
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Udaipur and Jodhpur, which are the nearest airports.
27 to 29 August
Day 1 - Arrival at Udaipur. Transfer to Bera. Evening safari
The group assembles at Udaipur airport latest by 9 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, group members will be transferred to a private guest house in Bera. (Travel time - about 3 and a half hours). Post lunch and some rest, we will have our first jeep safari at Bera. Overnight at Bera. (Meals - Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Bera. Stay at Bera
We explore different hills in the lap of Aravallis on morning and evening jeep safaris. Aranyamie Wildlife Mentor accompanying the group will share a lot of information about nature and wildlife. Overnight at Bera.<.span> (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Morning safari. Transfer to Udaipur.
We will have our 4th safari this morning. Post breakfast, the group will travel to Udaipur airport (We suggest to book a flight back home which departs from Udaipur after 5.30 PM) (Meals - Breakfast)
- Udaipur - Bera - Udaipur travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle.
- Stay at Bera in a private guest house (Standard AC rooms) on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Four jeep safaris using our custom built 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Tracker fees at Bera.
- Company of Aranyamie Wildlife Mentor for an enhanced wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the guest house.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Refund Rules -
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie tillthe next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 to 46 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 45 to 31 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 30 to 16 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.