19900 + 5% GST per person
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Nagpur which has good connectivity by air.
- 2 nights-3 days-4 safaris in a jungle which is truly known as the ‘Jewel of Vidarbha’.
- A safe haven for the 2 Big Cats – Tiger and Leopard.
- Four jeep safaris.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
30 Dec 2022 to 1 Jan 2023
Day 1 - Arrival at Nagpur. Transfer to Tadoba.
On 30th Dec, lets meet at Nagpur latest by 10 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, we will take you to a safari lodge at Tadoba. (Travel time - about 2 and a half hours / 3 to 3 and half hours – depending on the safari gates) Evening jeep safari. Overnight at Tadoba. (Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Tadoba.
We explore various routes of Tadoba on morning and evening safaris. Not like the regular new years eve an experience to feel calm and serene is something you cannot miss! The last evening of the year 2022 will be celebrated amidst the nature. This is what we look forward to the most! Overnight stay at Tadoba. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - – First exciting safari of 2023. Travel back to Nagpur.
The morning of the first day of 2023 will commence with a thrilling safari. Post the safari we check out and travel back to Nagpur. (Meals – Breakfast )
- Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle (Innova).
- Stay at Tadoba for 2 nights on twin sharing basis in standard AC rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Four jeep safaris at Tadoba.
- Entry Permits at Tadoba.
- Guide fees at Tadoba.
- Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions
Refund Rules - 1. Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only. 2. The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note. 3. The Credit Note is transferable. Please Note - Credit note will be issued as per Cancellation Policy mentioned below only if the entire trip cost has been paid by the participant with 60 or more days remaining for departure. Cancellation Policy for domestic departures: 1. If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees. 2. If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. 3. If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. 4. If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees. 5. If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note. 6. 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note. Important: Cancellation needs to be communicated over email only. The date of email will be used while calculating the cancellation fees and Credit Note amount.