19900 per person
- 2 nights-3 days-4 safaris in a jungle which is truly known as ‘Jewel of Vidarbha’.
- A safe haven to the 2 Big Cats – Tiger and Leopard.
- Four jeep safaris.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Nagpur which has good connectivity by air.
07 to 09 April
Day 1 - Arrival at Nagpur. Transfer to Tadoba.
Assemble at Nagpur latest by 10 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, you will be transferred to a safari lodge at Tadoba. (Travel time - about 2 and a half hours / 3 to 3 and half hours – depending on the safari zones). Evening safari. Overnight at Tadoba. (Meals - Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Tadoba. Stay at Tadoba
We explore different routes of Tadoba on morning and evening safaris. Overnight at Tadoba. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Morning safari at Tadoba. Transfer to Nagpur.
Morning safari at Tadoba. Post safari we check out and travel back to Nagpur. (Meals – Breakfast)
Per person Cost (Ex-Nagpur) – INR 19,900 + GST 5% Booking amount – INR 10,000 per person Inclusions -
- Nagpur - Tadoba - Nagpur travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle (Innova).
- Stay at Tadoba for 2 nights on twin sharing basis in standard AC rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Four jeep safaris at Tadoba.
- Entry Permits at Tadoba.
- Guide fees at Tadoba.
- Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Cancellation Policy for domestic departures:
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.