INR 19,900 + GST 5% per person
‘Ranthambhore’ Tiger Reserve gets its name from the majestic Ranthambhore Fort which is
situated right in the heart of this beautiful jungle. The fort was built in the 10th century.
The forest area around the fort is dotted with ruins; lake palaces, ancient step-wells,
guard-post & small temples . Before independence, it was a private hunting reserve of the
Maharajas of Jaipur.
It is bounded to the north by the Banas river and to the south by the Chambal river.
Ranthambhore National Park was established as Sawai Madhopur Wildlife sanctuary in
1955. It was included in the Project Tiger in 1973 and became a National Park on 1
November 1980. In 1992, the Tiger Reserve was expanded to include the adjoining Keladevi
Sanctuary in the north and Sawai Mansingh Sanctuary to the south along with adjoining
Ranthambhore National Park harbours dry deciduous forests and open grassy meadows.
The flora of the park includes 539 species of flowering plants. One can see the dominance of
‘Dhonk’ tree in the park. Padam Talao is the largest of the many lakes in the park. A red
sandstone ‘Jogi Mahal’ is situated at the edge of the lake. A gigantic Banyan tree,
considered to be India’s second largest, is also seen near the lake.
Day 1 - Arrival at Jaipur. Travel to Ranthambhore. Evening safari
Day 2- Safaris at Ranthambhore. Stay at Ranthambhore.
Day 3 – Morning safari. Travel back to Jaipur.
- Jaipur - Ranthambhore – Jaipur travel by a Innova.
- Stay at Ranthambhore for 2 nights on twin sharing basis at a wildlife resort in AC rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Four safaris at Ranthambhore using a Canter (20 seater open vehicle).
- Entry Permits at Ranthambhore.
- Guide fees at Ranthambhore.
- Naturalist from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.