Pench Wildlife Experience – Winter 2023
INR 22,900 + 5% GST per person
- 2 nights-3 days-4 safaris at the ‘Mowgli’s Home’ where the Jungle Book comes alive!
- A safe haven for the 2 Big Cats – Tiger and Leopard.
- Four jeep safaris to explore this beautiful forest which is divided in 2 states – Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Nagpur which has good connectivity by air.
01 - 03 Dec
Day 1 -Arrival at Nagpur. Travel to Pench.
We meet at Nagpur latest by 10 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, we will take you to a safari lodge at Pench. (Travel time - about 3 hours). We have the afternoon safari after lunch. Overnight at Pench. (Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Pench.
Get ready for an immersive wildlife experience as you embark on morning and evening safaris at Pench. Explore the diverse routes of the park, encountering its magnificent inhabitants and witnessing their untamed beauty up close. Marvel at the wonders of nature as you soak in the tranquil ambiance of the forest. Overnight at Pench. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 – After morning safari, travel back to Nagpur.
On your last day, embark on a thrilling morning safari, cherishing every moment in the wilderness. Post morning safari, check out from your lodge by 11:30 AM. The group will be dropped to Nagpur. (Meals – Breakfast )
Inclusions - 1. Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle (Innova). 2. Stay at Pench for 2 nights on twin sharing basis in standard AC rooms. 3. Meals as mentioned in the itinerary. 4. Four jeep safaris at Pench. 5. Entry Permits at Pench. 6. Guide fees at Pench. 7. Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience. Exclusions - 1. GST 5%. 2. Airfare (Domestic/ International). 3. Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge. 4. Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages. 5. Insurance of any kind. 6. Camera fees. 7. Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Refund Rules -
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie till the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.