Panna Wildlife Experience
29900 per person
- 3 nights-4 days-5 safaris programme to explore the ‘Emerald Forest’ of Panna
- Learn about one of the best success stories of Tiger Conservation.
- Five jeep safaris.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Jabalpur and Prayagraj which have good connectivity by air.
16 to 19 Mar
Day 1 - Arrival at Khajuraho. Transfer to Panna. Evening Safari.
Assemble at Khajuraho latest by 1 PM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, you will be transferred to a safari lodge at Panna. (Travel time - about 45 minutes). Our wildlife mentor will conduct an interactive orientation session about Overnight at Panna. (Meals –Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Panna. Stay at Panna.
We explore different zones of Panna on morning and evening safaris. Overnight at Panna. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Safaris at Panna. Stay at Panna.
Morning and evening safaris at Panna. These 4 safaris will help us to get acquainted with a variety of wildlife and also the thrill of tracking the ‘Big Cats’ at Panna. Overnight at Panna. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 - Morning safari. Travel back to Khajuraho.
We have our last safari in Panna National Park after that, we check out and travel back to Khajuraho. (Meals – Breakfast )
Per person Cost (Ex-Khajuraho) – INR 29,900 + GST 5% Booking amount – INR 15,000 per person. Inclusions -
- Khajuraho - Panna – Khajuraho travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle (Innova).
- Stay at Panna for 3 nights on twin sharing basis in standard AC rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Five jeep safaris at Panna.
- Entry Permits at Panna.
- Guide fees at Panna.
- Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Cancellation Policy for domestic departures:
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.