Kenya December 2023
USD 2090 + 5% GST + TCS, per person per person
- Explore diverse habitats in Kenya – Shaba and Samburu Game reserves, Lake Nakuru and the ‘mecca’ of wildlife – Masai Mara!
- Unique experience of visiting the Equator!
- Stay at Samburu – Shaba for 2 nights and witness with the rich diversity of this region.
- Stay in the heart of Masai Mara for 3 nights & experience the savannah magic!
- Luxury accommodations with no compromise of hygiene and safety.
- Game drives by custom-built 4WD Land Cruisers, which have a pop-up roof for easier viewing and window seats for everyone.
- Company of our in-house Naturalist for an enhanced and hassle-free wildlife holiday experience.
About our Safari vehicles
We will be using the best type of vehicles for our tour – the 4 WD Land Cruisers.Not only are they more comfortable, but also capable of wading through the waist-deep waters as well as negotiating rough and muddy terrains, making sure you don’t miss out on the important action.
The vehicles have a pop-up roof for easier viewing and captain seats for everyone.So each person gets a window seat. Vehicles are also equipped with two fuel tanks, two spare wheels, wireless radio communication device for communicating
with other vehicles and last but not the least – charging ports to charge your camera batteries and mobile phones on the go !
- Ex-Nairobi travel by a private 4 WD Land Cruiser.
- Stay at Shaba (2 night), Lake Nakuru (1 night) and Masai Mara (3 nights) at premium lodges / tented camps, on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (from Lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 7).
- Park entrance fees.
- Game drives by a safari customized 4WD Land Cruiser with a roof hatch.
- Bottled Water - 1 litre per person per day while on safari.
- Services of English speaking driver cum guide at Kenya.
- Company of our in-house Naturalist for an enhanced wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5% & TCS.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Visa fees.
- Personal expenses of any kind - non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages, bottled water, meals other than specified in the itinerary, room service, telephone calls, laundry service.
- Optional activities like - visit to Masai Village, Hot-air Balloon safari etc.
- Tips/ gratuities to the driver guides and staff at hotels / wildlife lodges.
- Expenses incurred due to any change in the itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any other costs not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
- If the cancellation is made 75 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.25000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 75 to 61 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 to 46 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 45 to 31 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 30 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.If the cancellation is made within 30 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants (in case the participant fails to join the camp on the scheduled day, time and place of departure) - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Aranyamie by email only and to the email ID - [email protected]. The date of the email will be considered as the date of cancellation.
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- Credit note amount will be calculated in the following manner with % reference to the total applicable fees and NOT with reference to the advance amount paid. If any participant cancels his / her participation from the outdoor excursion within a time limit where the cancellation amount is greater than the advance amount paid (and in a case where the participant has paid only the advance amount), the participant is then liable to pay the outstanding amount before the scheduled departure date of the particular outdoors excursion.