Gir Photography Tour
39000+GST per person
- Best time to photograph the Asiatic Lions on a greener background !
- This 4 nights-5 days-6 safaris programme will give more learning and photography opportunities.
- Only place in the world to see and photograph majestic Asiatic Lion.
- Six jeep safaris with only 4 members per jeep..
- A Photography Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic ‘on field’ learning time.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Rajkot which has good connectivity by air.
20 to 24 October
Day 1 - Arrival at Rajkot. Transfer to Gir.
The group assembles at Rajkot airport by afternoon. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, group members will be transferred to a safari lodge at Gir. (Travel time - about 3 to 4 hours). Introduction and orientation session in the evening. Overnight at Gir. (Meals - Dinner)
Day 2- Safaris at Gir. Stay at Gir.
We explore different zones of Gir on morning and evening safaris. Our main focus will be on tracking the Asiatic Lions and photographing them on the vibrant green shades of October. Gir being a dry forest seeing Lions on a vibrant greener background is possible only during the first month after the monsoons. The kind of images that could be made in this period brings out the true beauty of the apex predator of this forest ! Overnight at Gir. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Safaris at Gir. Stay at Gir.
Today we will have two more safaris - morning and evening. Apart from reading signs of nature to track the Big Cats at Gir, we will also pay attention to different subjects this forest has to offer. Aranyamie Photography Mentor will not only share various tips and tricks on and off the field, but also a lot of information about nature and animal behaviour.Overnight at Gir. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 - Safaris at Gir. Stay at Gir.
Morning and evening safaris at Gir. These 6 safaris spread over 3 days will help us to get ample opportunities to make images of a variety of wildlife and also the thrill of tracking the ‘Big Cats’ at Gir. Overnight at Gir. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5 - Travel back to Rajkot.
Post breakfast, the group will travel to Rajkot airport. (Meals - Breakfast)
- Rajkot - Gir - Rajkot travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle.
- Stay at Gir for 4 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Six jeep safaris at Gir.
- Entry Permits at Gir.
- Guide fees at Gir.
- Tracker fees at Gir.
- Company of Aranyamie Photography Mentor for an enhanced safari experience.
- GST 5%
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Refund Rules -
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie till the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 to 46 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 45 to 31 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 30 to 16 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.