29500 per person
We will take only 7 participants for this highly special tour. In this particular tour, we will be spending 5 days exploring the ever enchanting mangroves of Sundarbans. The best time to explore this beautiful forest is during ‘lowest tide’ of the month. During this period more mud-banks are exposed, water levels are minimal and the probability of tracking the elusive ‘Swamp Tiger’ is highest ! It is also the best period to see a variety of birds and other mammals like Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Macaques, Otters and also the huge Saltwater Crocodiles which are the specialty of Sundarbans.
We spend an entire day on the boat, witnessing the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views. This not only adds to the overall experience being more rewarding, but also to leverage maximum time in the delta!
Tea – coffee, breakfast and lunch – everything is prepared and served on the boat itself. The boats we use are absolutely well equipped with kitchen and utensils.
These boats are self-contained and also have basic accommodation facilities to take a quick nap/ rest.
After the full day exploration, we retire for the day.
We stay at one of the islands in Sundarbans. The resort has clean, hygienic AC rooms of standard category.
- 5 days of mangrove exploration.
- Full day exploration of the delta.
- A paradise for bird watchers.
- Planned during the ‘lowest tide’ dates of the month, which is the best period to explore Sundarbans.
- Self contained boats with facilities to rest.
- Stay at Sundarbans for 4 nights in AC rooms on twin sharing (Standard category).
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
Day 1 - Arrival at Kolkata. Transfer to Sundarbans.
Day 2 - Full day cruise at Sundarbans. Stay at Sundarbans.
Day 3 - Full day cruise at Sundarbans. Stay at Sundarbans.
Day 4 - Full day cruise at Sundarbans. Stay at Sundarbans.
Day 5 – Morning cruise in the delta. Travel back to Kolkata.
- Kolkata - Sundarbans - Kolkata travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle.
- Stay at Sundarbans for 4 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Full day cruises at Sundarbans using a specialized motorized boat.
- Entry Permits at Sundarbans.
- Guide fees at Sundarbans.
- Environmental fees at Sundarbans.
- Company of Aranyamie Wildlife Mentor for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the resort.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of 'Inclusions'.