Exploring Kanha Wilderness
INR 34,900 + GST 5% per person
- Experience one of the finest Tiger Reserves in India on this 3 nights-4 days-5 safaris program..
- A safe haven to the endemic ‘Hard ground Barasingha’.
- Five jeep safaris to explore this beautiful Sal forest and vast grasslands.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Jabalpur,Nagpur and Raipur which have good connectivity by air.
12 to 15 Nov
Day 1 -- Arrival at Nagpur. Transfer to Kanha.
Assemble at Nagpur latest by 9 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle (Innova), you will be transferred to a safari lodge at Kanha. (Travel time - about 5 hours). Get introduced to this beautiful forest during a walking nature trail and an interactive introductory session. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals - Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Kanha. Stay at Kanha.
We explore different zones of Kanha on morning and evening safaris. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Safaris at Kanha. Stay at Kanha.
Morning and evening safaris at Kanha. These 4 safaris will help us to get acquainted with a variety of wildlife and also the thrill of tracking the ‘Big Cats’ at Kanha. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 - Morning Safari. Travel back to Nagpur.
This morning we will have our last safari of this schedule. Post safari, the group will travel to Nagpur airport. (Meals – Breakfast)
Per person Cost (Ex-Nagpur) – INR 34,900 + GST 5% Inclusions -
- Nagpur - Kanha - Nagpur travel by Innova (4 Participants per vehicle).
- Stay at Kanha for 3 nights on twin sharing basis in a premium wildlife resort.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Five jeep safaris at Kanha.
- Entry Permits at Kanha.
- Guide fees at Kanha.
- A skipper from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced & hassle-free wildlife experience.
- GST - 5%
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees (As on today there are no separate camera fees for still photography).
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Refund Rules -
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie till the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 to 46 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 45 to 31 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 30 to 16 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.