Exploring Kanha Wilderness
28,900 per person
- Experience one of the finest Tiger Reserves in India on this 3 nights-4 days-5 safaris program..
- A safe haven to the endemic ‘Hard ground Barasingha’.
- Five jeep safaris to explore this beautiful Sal forest and vast grasslands.
- A Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie to help you have a fantastic time learning about natural history.
- No compromise on hygiene and safety.
- Easily accessible via Jabalpur, Nagpur and Raipur which have good connectivity by air.
01 to 04 Jun
Day 1 -- Arrival at Nagpur. Transfer to Kanha.
Assemble at Nagpur latest by 9 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, you will be transferred to a wildlife resort at Kanha. (Travel time – about 5 to 6 hours). Our wildlife mentor will conduct an interactive orientation session about Kanha. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2 - Safaris at Kanha. Stay at Kanha.
We explore different zones of Kanha on morning and evening safaris. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Safaris at Kanha. Stay at Kanha.
Morning and evening safaris at Kanha. These 4 safaris will help us to get acquainted with a variety of wildlife and also the thrill of tracking the ‘Big Cats’ at Kanha. Overnight at Kanha. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 - Morning Safari. Travel back to Nagpur.
This morning we will have our last safari of this schedule. Post safari, the group will travel to Nagpur airport. (Meals – Breakfast)
Per person Cost (Ex-Nagpur) – INR 28,900 + GST 5% Booking amount – INR 15,000 per person Inclusions -
- Nagpur - Kanha - Nagpur travel by a properly sanitized AC vehicle (Innova).
- Stay at Kanha for 3 nights on twin sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Six jeep safaris at Kanha.
- Entry Permits at Kanha.
- Guide fees at Kanha.
- Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Cancellation Policy for domestic departures:
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 46 to 60 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 31 to 45 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 16 to 30 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only.
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris within the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.