Bandhavgarh Wildlife Experience
25900 +5% GST per person
- ‘First Choice’ of the photographers worldwide to see and photograph the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- This 3 nights-4 days-4 safaris programme will give more learning and photography opportunities
- No compromise on hygiene and safety..
- Easily accessible via Nagpur which have good connectivity by air.
18 to 21 May
Day 1 - Arrival at Nagpur Travel to Bandhavgarh.
Assemble at Nagpur latest by 5.30 AM. Using a properly sanitized vehicle, you will be transferred to a wildlife resort at Bandhavgarh. (Travel time - about 3 & half hours). Evening will be spent getting introduced to this beautiful jungle. Overnight at Bandhavgarh. (Meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 2- Safaris at Bandhavgarh. Stay at Bandhavgarh.
We explore different zones of Bandhavgarh on morning and evening safaris. Overnight at Bandhavgarh. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3 - Safaris at Bandhavgarh. Stay at Bandhavgarh.
Morning and evening safaris at Bandhavgarh. These 4 safaris will help us to get acquainted with a variety of wildlife and also the thrill of tracking the ‘Big Cats’ at Bandhavgarh. Overnight at Bandhavgarh. (Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4 - Travel back to Nagpur.
After breakfast, we check out and travel back to Nagpur. (Meals – Breakfast )
Per person Cost (Ex-Nagpur) – INR 25,900 + GST 5% Booking amount – INR 12,000 per person. Inclusions -
- Nagpur - Bandhavgarh – Nagpur travel by (Innova).
- Stay at Bandhavgarh for 3 nights on twin sharing basis in standard AC rooms.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Four jeep safaris at Bandhavgarh.
- Entry Permits at Bandhavgarh.
- Guide fees at Bandhavgarh.
- Wildlife Mentor from Aranyamie Wilderness Safaris for an enhanced and hassle free wildlife holiday experience.
- GST 5%
- Airfare (Domestic/ International).
- Tips to the drivers, guides and staff at the safari lodge.
- Personal expenses of any kind - bottled water, extra meals (which are not included), room service, laundry service, any other beverages.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Camera fees.
- Any other things not mentioned in the list of ‘Inclusions’.
Refund Rules -
- Refunds will be given in the form of a ‘Credit Note’ only
- The same ‘Credit Note’ can be used to participate in any trip / tour / camp organized by Aranyamie till the next 6 months from the date of generation of the Credit Note.
- The Credit Note is transferable.
- If the cancellation is made 61 days (or more) to the departure date - Rs.3000/- will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 60 to 46 days before the departure date - 25% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 45 to 31 days before the departure date - 50% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made between 30 to 16 days before the departure date - 75% of total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days before the departure date - No Refund / No Credit Note.
- 'No show' by participants - No Refund / No Credit Note.